OKRs examples for Market Validation
How you write your OKRs can make a huge difference on the impact that your team will have at the end of the quarter. But, it's not always easy to write a quarterly plan that focuses on outcomes instead of projects.
That's why we have created a list of OKRs examples for Market Validation to help. You can use any of the templates below as a starting point to write your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
Quarterly OKRs should have weekly updates to get all the benefits from the framework.
Spreadsheets are enough to get started. Then, once you need to scale you can use a proper OKRs-tracking platform to make things easier.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Market Validation OKRs templates
The examples have Market Validation Objectives and Key Results, but they may also include the tasks that can help you get there.
- Develop a functional and user-friendly MVP
- Release MVP to a test group and achieve more than 85% satisfaction rate
- Identify and organize a comprehensive, relevant test group
- Develop a fully functional MVP for the specified product
- Implement feedback collection and satisfaction measurement tools
- Identify and prioritize the top 3 key features by interviewing 20 potential users
- Conduct interviews with 20 potential users
- Prepare interview questions targeting potential key features
- Analyze responses to determine top 3 features
- Secure commitment from a technical developer or agency for MVP development
- Finalize and sign official commitment agreement
- Present project details and expectations to potential developer
- Identify potential technical developers or agencies
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.