OKRs examples for Success Criteria
Creating impactful OKRs can be a daunting task, especially for newcomers. Shifting your focus from projects to outcomes is key to successful planning.
We have curated a selection of OKR examples specifically for Success Criteria to assist you. Feel free to explore the templates below for inspiration in setting your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
OKRs without regular progress updates are just KPIs. You'll need to update progress on your OKRs every week to get the full benefits from the framework.
We recommend using a spreadsheet for your first OKRs cycle. You'll need to get familiar with the scoring and tracking first. Then, you can scale your OKRs process by using a proper OKRs-tracking tool for it.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Success Criteria OKRs templates
We've added Success Criteria Objectives and Key Results, but also the initiatives that relate to the OKRs.
- Implement successful project tracking and KPI definition system
- Develop a comprehensive tracking system to monitor project outcomes by week 6
- Design a comprehensive tracking system architecture
- Identify key project outcomes for weekly tracking
- Implement the tracking system by the 6th week
- Achieve 90% of project KPI targets by the end of the quarter
- Review all current project KPIs and identify areas of improvement
- Monitor and adjust those strategies regularly
- Develop strategies to enhance performance in underachieving areas
- Establish detailed success criteria for 3 major projects by week 4
- Develop detailed criteria for each project
- Identify 3 major projects needing success criteria
- Set and confirm criteria by week 4
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.