OKRs examples for Key Results
Creating impactful OKRs can be a daunting task, especially for newcomers. Shifting your focus from projects to outcomes is key to successful planning.
That's why we have created a list of OKRs examples for Key Results to help. You can use any of the templates below as a starting point to write your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
Quarterly OKRs should have weekly updates to get all the benefits from the framework.
Most teams should start with a spreadsheet if they're using OKRs for the first time. Then, once you get comfortable you can graduate to a proper OKRs-tracking tool.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Key Results OKRs templates
The examples have Key Results Objectives and Key Results, but they may also include the tasks that can help you get there.
- Enhance design skills and output
- Complete 3 advanced design skill training courses with a final score of 85%
- Achieve a final score of 85% in each course
- Research and select 3 advanced design skill training courses
- Attend and complete all course material thoroughly
- Produce 12 innovative design projects meeting client satisfaction levels of 90%
- Gather client requirements and preferences for each design project
- Develop unique and innovative design concepts based on client needs
- Incorporate client feedback into final design revisions for approval
- Reduce design process time by 20% while maintaining quality metrics
- Train team in rapid prototyping techniques
- Implement efficient design software and tools
- Establish clear, streamlined design workflow
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.