OKRs to boost talent retention
The OKR acronym can look scary but meaning of OKR is simple: you have Objectives to set the direction and Key Results to measure progress on specific goals.
In the context of talent retention, OKRs can help an organization focus on key strategies for retaining top performers and ensuring they are engaged and committed to the company's mission.
- Increase Employee Retention
- Create an employee recognition program
- Select a method of recognizing employees who meet the criteria.
- Set goals and criteria for employee recognition.
- Identify a reward system for employees who meet the criteria.
- Create a system for tracking employee recognition.
- Increase employee retention rate by 15%
- Create an engaging work environment.
- Develop a competitive benefits package.
- Establish a career growth plan.
- Implement regular performance reviews.
- Increase employee satisfaction ratings by 25%
- Create a list of actionable items to improve employee satisfaction.
- Monitor employee satisfaction ratings and make adjustments as needed.
- Survey employees to gain insight into their satisfaction levels.
- Implement a system to track employee satisfaction ratings.