OKRs examples for Web Developers
Creating impactful OKRs can be a daunting task, especially for newcomers. Shifting your focus from projects to outcomes is key to successful planning.
That's why we have created a list of OKRs examples for Web Developers to help. You can use any of the templates below as a starting point to write your own goals.
If you want to learn more about the framework, you can read more about the meaning of OKRs online.
How to use these templates?
Your quarterly OKRs should be tracked weekly in order to get all the benefits of the OKRs framework.
We recommend using a spreadsheet for your first OKRs cycle. You'll need to get familiar with the scoring and tracking first. Then, you can scale your OKRs process by using a proper OKRs-tracking tool for it.
We recommend Tability for an easy way to set and track OKRs with your team.
Check out the 5 best OKR tracking templates to find the best way to monitor progress during the quarter.
Web Developers OKRs templates
The examples have Web Developers Objectives and Key Results, but they may also include the tasks that can help you get there.
- Set aside dedicated study time each day to consistently work through the course materials
- Take the practice quizzes and review any areas of weakness to ensure understanding
- Design and prototype the application's user interface and functionality
- Fork the project repository and branch off to make changes for the pull requests
- Submit the pull requests with clear documentation and thorough explanation of the changes
- Identify two areas for improvement or new features in the chosen project
- Increase content conversion rates through A/B testing
- Reduce bounce rate by 10% on tested content
- Run 10 A/B tests on website content
- Achieve a 15% increase in conversion rate
- Implement winning variations on all website content
Need more OKR examples?
Option 1: Use AI to generate OKRs
Try our OKRs generator, or use a goal-setting AI to generate great OKRs for you based on a description of your objectives.
Option 2: Check out other examples
We have more templates to help you draft your team goals and OKRs.
Here are a list of resources to help you adopt the Objectives and Key Results framework.