OKRs to keep a long-running project on track
This plan divides the OKRs between measurable and non-measurable outcomes. The big issues when a project takes time to ship is that you may not be able to track impact before the following quarter.
The solution is to track both confidence on the work being done, and leading indicators of success.
- The ACH Payment project is on track for next quarter
- We have achieve our 4 main development milestones0 ➞ 4 milestones
- Milestone 1: UX Design completed
- Milestone 4: We have enrolled 10 beta customers on ACH
- Milestone 2: Backend API is functional and tested
- Milestone 3: ACH payment is wired to the UI (internal)
- We have completed 25 transactions on the internal beta0 ➞ 25 beta transactions
- We have completed 20 UX testing sessions0 ➞ 20 UX tests