OKRs to reduce scope creep on critical projects
Scope creep is a common issue that can have a big impact on the success of a project. It can result to missed deadlines, budget overruns, and decreased quality.
This OKR example gives you a starting point to establish a plan to track and reduce scope creep on critical projects.
- Minimize scope creep on critical projects
- 100% of scope changes are documented and approved by the relevant stakeholders
- Run 3 training session on how to manage scope on long-term projects
- Achieve an 45% reduction in scope creep on critical projects
- Establish clear project objectives and scope before the project begins
- Set expectations with stakeholders and document any changes to scope
- Create a process for stakeholders to submit scope change requests
- Monitor progress regularly to ensure scope is being met