OKRs to achieve product consistency with our design system
This template will help guide your team in setting and working towards clear, measurable objectives and key results tailored to improve product consistency through the use of a design system.
By establishing these OKRs and tracking progress towards their achievement, we can make progress towards our goal of having a cohesive and consistent product experience for our users.
- Ensure product consistency with our design system.
- Close 50% of all design inconsistency tickets
- 90% of our products are following the design system guidelines
- Establish a process for quickly and accurately identifying violations of design system guidelines
- Develop a system of rewards and recognition for those who adhere to design system guidelines
- Create an audit process to track adherence to design system guidelines
- Establish a comprehensive style guide that covers 100% of common components used by products
- Create a comprehensive list of all common components used by products
- Test the style guide against each component
- Develop a unified style guide for each component
- Implement the style guide into all products