Stop doing pointless tasks, start making decisions with purpose
Many teams begin their OKRs journey by using spreadsheets. It's a great way to get started, but the process can quickly become cumbersome as the team grows. Fortunately a goal-tracking platform like Tability can simplify things and make OKRs tracking a breeze.
In this tutorial I will show you how you can create your first OKRs plan within minutes and how you can easily keep track of progress during the quarter.
- A Tability account.
You'll find 5 videos for a total duration of 25 minutes.
- What is Tability? (5 min)
- Setting up your workspace (5 min)
- Using the plan editor (6 min)
- Organising your workspace with multiple teams (4 min)
- How to track and review progress (5min)
1. What is Tability?
This introduction video will help you understand what Tability is about:
- See how Tability compare to a spreadsheet for OKRs.
- Take a look at the core features.
2. Setting up your workspace
Make sure that your workspace is properly configured before bringing your team on board.
- How to configure the reminders workflows.
- How to update the terms used on the platform to map your preferred framework.
- Best practices for inviting your team.
3. Using the plan editor
Learn about our plan editor, and see how you can add your OKRs to Tability.
- General structure of the plan editor.
- How to set real targets.
- How to add goals without targets.
4. Organising your workspace with multiple teams
See how you use sub-plans in Tability to organise OKRs for the different teams in your org.
- How to use plans and sub-plans.
- How the Strategy Map works with the plans hierarchy.
- Recommendations for team vs. individual OKRs.
5. How to track and review progress with your team
A short video that looks at how progress check-ins work in Tability:
- Learn about check-ins reminders
- How to update progress on your KRs with the check-ins form
- See progress trends and related discussions for a specific outcome.
Want more tips on OKRs? We have a keynote for you.